This november, I will be a visiting scholar at the ISCTE University Institute of Lisbon (ISCTE-IUL), Portugal. Aside from engaging in research, I will teach a course on Intercultural Contact and Communication, together with my colleagues Rita Guerra and Kinga Bierwiaczonek. The scholarship is funded through an Erasmus Mundus Scholar Mobility Grant, as part of the Global-MINDS European Master in the Psychology of Global Mobility, Inclusion and Diversity in Society.
- Government employees perceive more benefits of diversity in the workplace – New Open Access Publication
- Research Fellowship Intercultural Competences in Education
- Social Network Sites and Sojourner Acculturation – New Open Access Publication
- Board Membership at International Academy for Intercultural Research (IAIR)
- New NeFCA Temporary Working Group on Intercultural Communication and Diversity (ICD)