Article 1 (non-discrimination clause) of the constitution of the Netherlands is prominently displayed at the entrance of the city hall of Gouda, where I just completed a series of workshops with managers and employees, about diversity management and how to deal with differences in the workplace.
- Multicultural personality predicts effectiveness in intercultural simulation game – New Open Access Publication
- Diversity workshops at the municipality of Gouda
- Government employees perceive more benefits of diversity in the workplace – New Open Access Publication
- Research Fellowship Intercultural Competences in Education
- Social Network Sites and Sojourner Acculturation – New Open Access Publication